The 2015 IRSE International Convention will be held in two cities in Queensland Australia, commencing with the Welcome Reception in Brisbane on 31 May 2015 and finishing in Rockhampton with the gala dinner on 5 June 2015.
There is a range of sponsorship opportunities available for the International Convention which will give companies access to participants from a wide range of countries.
Details and Sponsorship registration HERE. Further information can be obtained by contacting Tony Howker at
Brisbane Guest & Rockhampton Guest and Technical registration extended to 13 May (or until sold out).
Registration is available for IRSE members only. If you wish to participate but are not currently a member you can obtain application forms here
Capacity Growth in Transport Infrastructure is the topic of the IRSE Technical Meeting to be held in Sydney in October 2015.
The organising committee invites members to submit abstracts for technical papers on the following subjects:
- Principles paper explaining current practice or engineering principles
- Technical paper explaining latest practices and/or techniques and results
- Telecommunications technical paper relating to the theme
- Control systems technical paper relating to the theme – not necessarily signalling but any control system e.g, on-board systems, automation systems, train control system etc.
- Current projects papers relating to the theme with the emphasis on engineering/project management process and lessons learned Strategic paper relating to the theme (for example ETCS vs CBTC)
Asset Standards Authority - Transport for NSW
Mitchell Theatre, Level 1 - 280 Pitt Street Sydney
Starting at 4:30 pm.
Post-meeting refreshments at a local venue.