The Adelaide Local Joint meeting of IRSE, RTSA and PWI will be held at Fedora's Restaurant, Hilton Hotel, Hilton on 4 September.
There will be presentations on the Spencer Junction to Tarcoola CTC project and ARTC's Advanced Train Management System.
The meeting is free but please register online.
The next Insight into Railway Signalling Course will be held in Melbourne on 10 September 2014.
This course is designed for those who liaise with signal engineers, interface to raiway signal systems, coordinate with railway signalling projects and provide operational requirements for signalling systems.
The 2015 IRSE Australasia AGM and Technical Meeting will be held at The Pier, Geelong, Victoria. The theme is Regional Railways.
Call for Papers
Papers of the following types are required:
- One Principles Paper
- One Maintenance Technical Paper –(i.e. Failure statistics, effectiveness of fault centres, etc., designing for reliability.)
- One Communications Technical Paper relating to the theme
- Two Current Projects Papers relating to the theme
- One Strategic Paper relating to the theme
Guidance on the context of each type of paper is available in the Call for Papers.
The Railway Technical Society of Australasia (RTSA), Institution of Railway Signal Engineers (IRSE) and IPENZ bring to you the Electric Rail – Building Auckland’s Future conference at the Rendezvous Hotel in Auckland on Friday 3 and Saturday 4 October 2014, which will celebrate and examine the engineering achievements that have helped revitalise Auckland’s rail system the over the past decade.
- Thursday 2 October: optional IRSE Automatic Train Protection seminar
- Friday 3 October: Conference on Auckland Electrification Project and EMU procurement
- Saturday 4 October: Technical Tour incl. visit to Wiri EMU Depot